Splinter Cell: Essentials - done!
I've had my PSP since last November - but I did not have a lot of time to play due to classes.
A few weeks before classes are about to commence (yet again) I have completed Splinter Cell: Essentials (altough I don't remember what my difficulty level was)
Nice game - really enjoyed it - now I hope that Conviction comes to the PSP - there are rumors that it is a microsoft exclusive (XBOX/360 and PC) - I hope this is not true :-)
The last level of this game was a royal pain! No weapons, No killing. It was all stealth! I think I killed Sam quite a few times before the level ended.
Next up on my list: Untold Legends - Brotherhood of the Blade
A few weeks before classes are about to commence (yet again) I have completed Splinter Cell: Essentials (altough I don't remember what my difficulty level was)
Nice game - really enjoyed it - now I hope that Conviction comes to the PSP - there are rumors that it is a microsoft exclusive (XBOX/360 and PC) - I hope this is not true :-)
The last level of this game was a royal pain! No weapons, No killing. It was all stealth! I think I killed Sam quite a few times before the level ended.
Next up on my list: Untold Legends - Brotherhood of the Blade
Comments
Post a Comment