The art of the Business Card
A few days back I was at an event where it was appropriate to give out a business card - it was a quick way to exchange information.
This however was my first time handing out my business card and it felt a bit weird, well...maybe not weird, but unnatural, or not second nature.
At moments I felt it may have been a bit forced, at other moments I felt a bit 'stop-and-go', trying to find the appropriate timing to exchange business cards.
So what was the lesson learned? The exchanging of a business card is an art that I have not mastered - time to practice!
On the upside, people seemed to like my moocards ;-)
This however was my first time handing out my business card and it felt a bit weird, well...maybe not weird, but unnatural, or not second nature.
At moments I felt it may have been a bit forced, at other moments I felt a bit 'stop-and-go', trying to find the appropriate timing to exchange business cards.
So what was the lesson learned? The exchanging of a business card is an art that I have not mastered - time to practice!
On the upside, people seemed to like my moocards ;-)
Comments
Post a Comment