This week in music in Greece, Russia, Brazil, and Portugal
This week, once more in my quest to keep up with pop culture, my music homework from the billboard charts:
Greece
Lost on You by LP
Verdict: I actually liked it a lot. It's a bit odd to have an English language song as #1 in Greece, but the beat and tempo of the song is very right for Greece.
RussiaGreece
Lost on You by LP
Verdict: I actually liked it a lot. It's a bit odd to have an English language song as #1 in Greece, but the beat and tempo of the song is very right for Greece.
Sub Pielea Mea | #eroina by Carla's Dream
Verdict: It's a little odd to have a song in Portuguese as #1 in Russia. Not a bad song - but lacking the linguistic ability in Portuguese the video didn't make a ton of sense to me.
Portugal
This Girl by Kungs vs Cookin’ on 3 Burners
Verdict: Same as last time I heard this song (when I wrote about it a few weeks ago as #1 in Germany) :-)
Brazil
Tudo Com Você by Victor & Leo
Verdict: Very Nek-like. I liked it.
Comments
Post a Comment